Be the CEO: BizHero Game Trains Future Decision Makers
Traditional texts and games often oversimplify business concepts. BizHero immerses you in a much more realistic and dynamic business environment, guiding you to diagnose and solve many of the difficult problems you might one day face as a leader of a company. Plus, it’s fun!
In your role as CEO in BizHero, you’ll manage a team of seven executives and hundreds of employees who play a very important role in the success of your company. Your executives and employees will both love you and fear you – mostly they’ll be afraid of how much they love you.
OUR T.P.S REPORT
- Our working prototype was tested by 90 users for two weeks.
- Users averaged 49 page visits per day for a total of 17,308 total page visits.
- Users rejoiced!
- “I enjoyed how comprehensive the simulation is.”
- “It was engaging. The regular feedback was great.”
- “I have to say I’m already addicted.”
Based on the detailed feedback we received from testers, we are targeting the following items for development prior to launch:
- User Interface adjustments to improve clarity and ease of use.
- Add tester suggested options to improve overall gameplay.
- Adjustments to the mathematical models to increase overall effectiveness.
- Implement an online payment model.
- Optimize system performance for scalability.
We're seeking $15,000 to complete the final work necessary to launch BizHero!
Thank you for your support!
Bidhan (Bobby) Parmar
Assistant Professor, Darden School of Business
Digital Curriculum Manager, Darden School of Business
Two Weeks to Go!
Published On Tue Aug 27 18:01:49 2013
Help us reach our first milestone and spread the word about BizHero to your friends, family, and colleagues!
Published On Tue Aug 13 13:40:14 2013
With the money that’s currently been raised, we’ll be able to complete the following tasks and get that much closer to our goal of launching BizHero for the world:
- Modify Human Resources Module: including the addition of vacation days for employees.
- Modify Finance Module: including the delay of loan approvals.
- Modify Community Module: including the expiration of government regulations.
- Modify Operations Module: including the simplification of Operations management.
- Modify Marketing Module: including the addition of targeted advertising.
Bobby & Fred.
Carrie and Blake Armstrong
Make an Impact
Your gift of $20+ is enough to show your support for this important project! Unless you choose to remain anonymous, you will also be listed as a supporter on the BizHero website.
Your gift of $1,000+ qualifies you for a free dinner with the creators of BizHero, plus all above benefits. If you are a U.Va. alumnus who completed your degree in the last five years, a gift of this size will also qualify you for membership to the Rotunda Society.
Your gift of $2,500+ qualifies you to be immortalized in the game as a board member of all the BizHero companies, plus all above benefits. A gift of this size will also qualify you for membership to the Rotunda Society.